Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sign Of The Past

Well looky looky, 2 posts in 1 month, go figure.

Well i havent cleared up how i want to do "Eyes Saddest Sight", but what i do have is something kinda on the depressing side.

This is more along the lines of how i felt before i made real friends,,,whever you guys are, thank you

Last In Line/First Forgotten

Never the brightest star
or a sunny summer day
nor a timeless artifact
to be cherished
To be loved forevermore.
An existence to be ignored
to be farther than the last,
to be ignored by all
No place for a thought,
Nor a place for well wishes
Never a silent prayer
Never Once,
Never again.
Not wishing malice
on the ones who turn away,
mine is a curse to keep
never to trade
never to cure.

Hours will turn to days
not a single stray thought
will every acknowlegde my way.
As I float through the fog
I must accept
I am not unique
I am not brilliant
I am not special
I am the last person in line.
The last being behind the rest
never a friend
merely a being
to be spoken to,
but never about.
Not to be acknowledged
Only to be forgotten.
No glory will my name bring,
no loving gestures come my way.
My dill life
my only life
truly a pointless pit of pain.
No high highs
only low lows
Only to be remembered
As the one forever forgotten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home