Saturday, March 25, 2006

Area 51

Well i guess its time i actually do something with this, its been a good while though,,,

So here's the deal, ive had bits and peaces of somewhat something of a "story" for a while now and i figured ide put something like it down on paper. No, its not finished, and ill post the rest of it when it IS finished,,,,but i guess here is Adam's Unfinished Story

YOUR EYES' SADDEST SIGHT

I'm a pathetic being,
a most horrid thing to view
WIth a body sickley and sore
And a mind bent askew.
Betrayed by my peers
i hide from the light
I cannot help but admit
I'm your eyes' saddest sight
Ive abandoned all hope
All dreams and cares taken
I wander before my surrender
In a plance, like my life, forasken
Like all other things
these woods reflect my fate
as i walk down a path
no one bothered to make

I CAN'T GO ON
TAKE ME AWAY
TAKE ME FAR
TAKE MY LIFE
TAKE IT NOW

But as i stand and prepare
To end a life that failed
something untill now unseen
seened to call
Seemed to hale

WHAT COULD THIS BE?
THAT SEEMS TO CALL TO ME?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home